The city of Norcross recently hosted the movie premiere of "Jerry and Marge Go Large" which was partially filmed in Norcross.
The movie stars Bryan Cranston, Annette Bening and Rainn Wilson and is based on the true story about Jerry and Marge Selbee, who win the lottery and use the money to revive their small town.
Paramount+ provided free blankets and popcorn for the event.
Photos by Bruce Johnson
- Dame Kelly Holmes comes out as gay
- Charlie Sheen’s daughter Sami posts first naked picture on OnlyFans
- Elton John tells fans 'I'll never forget you' as he prepares to retire
- Jennifer Lopez claims she was beaten by her mom
- Faith Hill admits to being 'grossed out' by hairy armpits
- Josie Totah: Life was so difficult before I came out as trans
- Lisa Marie Presley calls for Austin Butler to get Oscar nomination for Elvis role
- Rebel Wilson introduces world to her ‘princess’ girlfriend after coming out as gay aged 42
- Kate Bush won't be on TikTok
- Mayim Bialik tests positive for COVID